I love hearing about different things women try to get pregnant. Growing up, my family was full of them! So I thought it would be fun to make a list of old wives tales about conception and see if any of them actually work!
- Drinking cough syrup. ( specifically Robitussin)- This is said to thin your CM, making it more sperm friendly.
- Drinking honey and cinnamon tea. -This is said to boost blood flow to the reproduction system.
- Yoga.- This is along the same lines as “Relax and see what happens.”
- Prayer.- Depending on your beliefs, this one might not count.
- Moonstone.- Keep one next to your bed. It is said to boost fertility.
I thought I would throw in some silly ones as well. Everything is worth a try.
- Sleep on blue sheets.
- Every time you see a pregnant friend, rub her belly for goodluck.
- Eat sweet potatoes to conceive twins.
- Don’t vacuum under your bed.
- Surround yourself with figurines and pictures of frogs and elephants.
If you have any thing to add to the list, comment below so everyone can give it a try!